Old versionsSee all
IDEAL Secure manages the optimization of network servers and client PCs through the application of predefined actions. These settings are classified by theme: Windows, Hardware, Network and Software.
With IDEAL Secure, you can remotely optimize, secure and parameterize Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 7, XP and Vista operating systems in a few clicks and without agents.
You can easily enable or disable a set of actions on a selection of computers in a single step.
- Remote application of predefined actions, without an agent
- Selection of actions depending on the operating system
- Network explorer for simplified selection of computers
- Selection of available actions by theme or keyword
- Automatic updating of actions over the Internet
- Possibility of creating your own actions
- Memorizing of favorite actions
- Checking the state of actions
- Possibility of canceling a series of actions (RollBack)
- Maintenance of all logs
- Simple, intuitive user interface